Pancakes are surprisingly quick and easy to make and are actually a healthy food to eat. They only become unhealthy depending on the toppings you add!
– Sieve 100g of plain flour into a mixing bowl.
– Add 2 eggs and a pinch of salt.
– Begin whisking the mixture, slowly adding 300ml of milk.
– Heat a pan and melt some butter.
– Pour in enough mixture to cover the bottom of the pan and cook the pancake on each side until golden.
– Breakfast pancake: Scrambled eggs, chorizo, chopped tomatoes or Greek yogurt with fresh raspberries and blueberries
– Lunch/Brunch pancake: Smoked salmon, avocado or a poached egg